Wrockwardine, St Peter
6 bells, tenor 11-2-7 in F# TF6 5DG SJ 625121
Sunday: 6.00 - 6.30pm (1st and 3rd Sundays)
The treble was cast by Thomas Mears II of Whitechapel in 1828. The second was cast by John Taylor and Company in 1951 and the fourth by Henry Clibury in 1678. Another of the Clibury family, this time William, cast the fifth in 1616. The third and the tenor are the work of an unknown, possibly Staffordshire founder, and are thought to date from the fourteenth century. The canons have been removed from the five oldest bells. Yet another of the Clibury family, this time Thomas II, cast the service bell in 1650.
The central tower is reached via an external door on the south west corner and then an exposed metal ladder over the roof of the chancel.
Parking is on the road outside the churchyard.