Tibberton, All Saints
Photo: Nick Green
5 bells, tenor 5-0-0 in C#Ground floorSJ 719299
Sunday: 10.00 - 10.30am (1st), 8.30 - 9.00am (2nd & 4th), 6.00 - 6.30 (3rd) - check with tower correspondent
The bells were all cast by John Warner and Sons of London in 1877. They have angular canons and hang with their original fittings in a wooden frame (Pickford 5.1 B1, C2, D3, E4, A5).
Access to the bijou ringing room is via an internal stone staircase leading from the base of the tower which acts as a porch. Ringing can be warm work with the sun on the very large window. Parking is in the lane outside the church. The village has a shop and Post Office not far from the church. The 'Sutherland Arms' is immediately next to the church.
The headstock and angular canons of the second