Boningale, St Chad
3 bells, tenor 3-3-26 in BGround floorSJ 812026
Treble: John Taylor & Co., 1891
2nd: IB, 1699 (John Bradshaw, a pewterer, from Wellington)
Tenor: Richard Oldfield of Nottingham, 1611
The bells are hung in a wooden frame with the tenor above the others. The ropes fall in an anticlockwise triangle at the back of the nave.
The hamlet of Boningale has no facilities. Parking is in the road outside the church or in the car park beyond the east end.